วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

so tried in love

I called It is love or lover
and u can't stop me to love you
by you stop loving me.I'm in love even
you walked away with someone else but still
I'm in love.If i have one wish,
i just want to forget you.I just want
to leave u behind easily like you did
to me.But the truth is i don't.
No wish for me anymore..not anymore
since u walked away.Its cruel
i call its cruel.I dont know how could
you do that to me.The day you left me,
you told me what the reason why you need to go
but you forgot to tell me what am i supposed
to do without you.You forgot to tell me
which way should i go.when the loneliness
always hurts me.I'm lost babe...I'm lost.
Someday you'll realize but other than
all of those stuffs i just said
i just want you to know that eventhrow
i'm not over you but it aint no way for me
to go back to the word "us".

--with love--

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

Well that is a said story Karnchana. I am sorry to hear that. Hope the heart heals soon.