วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

free day

Today is free day for me. I wake up at 6 o'clock.
My mother told me that today we will go to the temple
because today is Kaw-Pun-Sa day this day is very
important for thai people the munk will leave in
the temple in 3 months.After we went to the temple
I went to Central Bangna in order to buy mobile phone.
I think for a long time for choose the mobile phone.
The most in my heart I love iphone from apple but
the new iphone is very expensive for me.Yesterday
I went to MBK for search iphone the saller told me
iphone is 37000 bath for 8 G. I think it over price.
because in America it is 199$ for 8G.The last one
I choose to buy Nokia E66 I think it OK for me.
when I bought the mobile phone finished I came back
to my home.My home have a little party because
my uncle come back to my home.We ate Ba-B-Q and Sea food.
Today is so funny I love my family so much.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: