วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

exercise

Today I wake up early in the morning.
My mother call me we will go to Soun-loung
park on Srinakarin Road.This place have
many people do exercise it is the bigest
on the bangkok.It is the first time that
I come to this place in the early for do
exercise.My dad and my mom like to go there
every week.They get up at 5 o'clock. I think
it very early I don't like to get up early.
After that when I arrive that place I saw
a lot of people ,some group exercise by
themselsve, some group running and some
group exercise dance.The air is very fresh
I like it so much.When we do exercise
finished we will find the brakfast and
come back home.Then when I saty at home
I sleep for a long time and get up again
at 5 o'clock in the evening.I'm so tried
but I like to go there if I don't get up
early................

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: