วันจันทร์ที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

alone

I'm so lost I just realized right now.
How much I love him,How much he means to me.
When he was with me. I've never seen anything
never care and never there but when he said
he needs to go he wanna leave me behind
and walk another way with someone
elseit hurts me so bad like anyone couldn't
imagine how much I couldn't close my eyes
at night because my brain will bring up all
of our memories. We've been through a lot
good things and bad situations. I can say
it's love last one and it'll be forever
but I'm wrong. I proove myself wrong now
he's gone and will never come back leave me
here with my soul that hurts and couldn't
move it was my fault. When he needed me
I just threw him away so he got a revenge.
I need him so much so he just throws me away
and I deserve that but if I can beg you
just only one thing could you please
come back to me and never walk away.
I beg you no matter what I need to do
for having you back. I'll do I can't accept
the thruth that. I don't have you in my life
anymore. I can't accept this reality
it hurts me dear.I don't believe that you
completely forgot me already some love is
still there it's there and please know that
no one is gonna love you more than I do.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: