วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

interview

Last week I went to Siam-square,
Siam-center and Siam Paragon with my friend
in order to interview the tourist for sent
the project to my English teacher. My friend
went to that place before I came. Then when
we ready we should to interview the person
that look kind. The first person was me.
I asked that person. I think I good lucky
so I interview this person. Because he was
very kind and he was a teacher. He knew
the thing that we do. He told me about
last week, he gave his student interview
the tourist too. I was very happy all the
time when I interview him, he so funny and
answer me every question that I asked him.
Next person that my group interview
I met some problem because while my group
interview, the security guard at Siam Paragon
told me about this pkace could not interview,
take a photo and record vidio. After that we
should go to interview that another place.
My friend in group interview the other person
untill 5 p.m. this project we used the time
for 3 hours. I think today is so tried but
funny and happy.
It make me have a knowledge very much.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: