วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

drift car

My favorite sport is drift car. when I
was young my father toke me to saw the
drift car at Pattaya province after that
I dreaming all the time when I grow up
I will drive it.I think I love the fast car
nowaday someone told me that I drive to fast.
I think it happen after when I saw the
drift car.I love it.Today I and my friend
go to the Seacon square at Srinakarin Road.
I saw the fast and drift car the first car that
I saw is RX7 I like it so much.It is the car
in my heart. I want to drive it I think when
I drive it I'm very samrt sure.On the last year
I saw the movie in the cinima that movie is
The fast and the furious Tokyo drift the
actor in this movie is a master driffing
and he have a new style of racing.I like to
drive the fast.My father told me it very
dangerous when I drive but I think I am a
driver I will konw everything that I do
when I drive fast ,drift or drag.I think
the first I will choose to save my life
any everyone in my car that I drive.

PS.I want to drive RX7.............

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

What does an RX7 look like? Maybe you could post an image?