วันเสาร์ที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

My favorite food

I like to eat Pla-ja-la-met to steam with my family. It is delicious. It has flesh very soft and sweet. I will order Pla-ja-la-met to steam every time when I go to restaurant. Pla-ja-la-met to steam has way very easy to do from now on.

Pla-ja-la-met to steam
Flavoring agents

Pla-ja-la-met weight 500 g. 1 fish
Ginger 1 teatable
Solanaceae (Capsicum frutescent) 1 seed
Binding 1/4 teaspoon
Granulated sugar 1 teaspoon
Salt 1/4 teaspoon
Soybean sauce 2 teatable
Lemonade 1 teatable


Solution

1. Wash your fish, slit stomach and wash again. Then separate the fish absorb water so dry apply on lemonade 1 teaspoon salt and binding put on the plate. Sprinkle by ginger and Solanaceae and lead to steam in the boil water and strong fire about 10 minutes.
2. Mix between soybean sauce and lemonade and granulated sugar together and then pour on fish to steam already.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: