วันเสาร์ที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

my favorite color

Color can tell everybody know the feeling
and emotion.And everyone have special color on
oneself.And I have a lot of color to favorite
and usually select favorite color to buy
miscellaneous things and it look like my identity.
My favorite color is white, pink, green,
and violet. I like soft color because it look
lively and peacefully.I like white color because
it is pure color look bright and strike my eyes
to itself.I like pink color because it is sweet
color and fresh. And I usually used this color
to buy something it is look not boring.
I like green color because it is nature
color look at easy for the eye. When I have a
headache I will look something is green color.
I like violet color because a lot of
people look feel sadness but, I feel difference.
It let me feel romantic, hidden and sweet feeling.
I like this color because it gentle and neat.
Every time when I go to shopping
I usually choose this color first.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: