วันศุกร์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

About me



About me. I’m an ordinary girl I guess.

My name is Karnchana you can call me Sine.

Well, at first some of them may think that

I'm a quiet but when you deeply know me.

I think I’m a little bit crazy and sensitive

person...I cry so easily...I love hanging out

with my friend and I usually spend almost time

with my family. I’m easy join person but

sometimes I feel bored with something

easily So many things that I can’t actually

tell but mostly interested in girly things

like shopping, shoes,shirt Whatever

I'm shopping girl.I love fashion,make up,

watching movies,reading magazines,

watching movie theater. I really love eaten

especially cake chocolate and ice-cream!

I believe in second chances. We all make

mistakes..but i hate to be taken for granted

and i hate people that don’t keep their

promises or don’t do what they said they will.

when they're capable to do it..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: