วันเสาร์ที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Birthday



Now it is 8 am. In the morning but
I'm still awake. This is not the only night
that lying on the bed doesn't mean sleeping
to me. I just closed my eyes because today
I didn't have class. I was thinking about
the party tonight. Today is Birthday of
my best friend. My friend have a party at
her home with her family and a little friend
at University but today I and her family set
the scene that today is a normal day don't
have anything for do and can't remember that
today is her birthday. Then in the evening
she call and asked me "Where are you ?
Today you have a free time I want to have
dinner because today is my birthday."
And I told her that “I’m sorry I can’t go with her”
Then in the evening I went to her home
and set the party with her family.
When she came back to home I saw she cry
when she saw everything that we set.
And we are shout that “Happy Birthday” I think
that day is very impress for my friend.



I hope my friend happy all the time
,got the thing that her wish,meet a good
person,have a good grades Happy Birthday
...........My best friend.............

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: