วันพุธที่ 12 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Samutprakarn



Today was Wednesday my sister and I
went to the Muengboran
because my sister wanted to go there in
order to find the document for do the project.
She asked me that What is the popular
of samutprakarn province? I think Samutprakarn
have a many place that popular but I told her
that you should go there Muengboran.Because
that place have seventy-six provinces in there.
Example If you come to there and you walking to
Ayuttaya you can see acarcss of Ayottaya city
which Burma attacked.The food is the famous
of Ayottaya is Noodle (Kvuy-Teaw-Reau)

and if you go to Cheingmai you can see Doisutape
and if you have a time you can walk to look
every place at Muengboran.that plece have
everything that important of thailand.
If you have no time but you would like to
travel to anywhere in Thailand.This place
is welcome to you.


Then when my sisiter do her work
finished.We came back to my home.Then when
I stayed at home I selpt right now.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

I have been to Muang Boran = Anscient City. And I enjoyed I a lot despite the soring heat. All provinces put together in one city... Like Madurodam in Holland!