วันอังคารที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Father day.

It's father's day today and I brought my dad
to Coca Restaurant in Subang Parade for dinner.
It has been a long long time since we last
visited this restaurant and my family member
loves it so I decided to go there. We arrived
there around 7.40pm and we were starving so we
quickly placed order and the food was served
very quickly. After dinner, we went to shopping
in Central Bangna because I wanted to buy something
for gave my father.Then when my brother and me
talked finished we should to bought the shirt

for my father and we went to brought it to my
father.We went Swensen after that We went to
Chinatown.

We haven't been to Chinatown for a
long time. The Father make Chinatown looks like
the Chinese New Year.Then when we walked and
shopping finished.We came back to my home That
day I'm very happy because we have a many
activity.Sometime my brother can not go with
us because He have a job or my father didn't have
a free time.But today we have many the time for
used together.I love my family.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: