วันอังคารที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2550

nightmare

Today was Friday. I arrived to my home
at 10 pm.My friends and I went to dinner when
we learned finished.We went to the Lard praw
soi 8 in Bangkok. That place is pub and
restaurant.I love that place because it make
me feel happy and not serious.That place have
many tree and ground water. At night when I
slept I dreamt of my friend.She didn't come
with us because she was sick.I dreamt that
she died.I didn't tell anybody but I felt
afraid of her .Then I called to my friend
and told her about my dream. She told me not
to worry and today my friend came back from
hospital to her home. I felt better that I
heart that.In the afternoon I didn’t go to
learn because today was Satherday I didn’t
have a class. After take a bath, I went to
JJ park (Sunday market) with my friends.
I bought shirt , shoe , trees, and skirt.
I shopped there about 3 hours and then.
In the evening we went to MK Restaurant at
to Lotus Bangkapi we have dinner with my friends.
I was hungry and very tired my friends though
same me too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: