วันอังคารที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2550

On the Beach.

Today is Friday. I woke up at 9 am.I arrived
at my University at 11 am. I had learned
English subject.I must finish before afternoon.
I had gone to bank to withdraw some money
for my father. In the evening My friend
came back to Thailand for2 mounts.He had left
to London since1999.We have been friends for
7 years. I will go to dinner with him because
I didn't see him for a long time maybe 2 years.
He want to go to the beach at Chonburi province
because he told me that we didn’t go there
until he came back to London.Then when we came
back to his home.He kept the bag and hug
his mother.He told his mother that he want to
go to the beach now.I am glad when I hear that.

Then we went to the beach.We arrived at 6 pm.
We ate dinner and played the beach.We stayed
at the beach untill the early.Then we came back
to Bangkok and I slept until evening.I think,
I am lucky that I am Thai people and I never
have a chance to visit other Thailand.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: