วันเสาร์ที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

Satun

On the last Friday I went to Satun province
with my friends.It set on the southern part
of Thailand.We went by plane.My friend
very excited and fear because 2 months ago
the plane was fall and have many person died
or injured.I saw him when he sat on the cushion
his face very fear and pale.When we reach at
Hard-Yai airport my uncle wait me there.
First day we go to traveled through river
it was so far we were very happy and funny.

We ate the food locality.Mostly we ate RO-TEE

I think it easy that eat for me.
Second day I met the boy he teached me
talked the local language some words
they talked different with me.
I and my friends got many the word
to talk with him.In the evening we ate the food
same Bangkok we was very happy.on the last day
we went to Ta ru tao island by speed boat.
It used the time 20 minutes we arrived to the
island.It very beautiful and saw the fish
under the water.We dived in order to looked
the coral.It was the first time that I saw it.

I'm very excited.In the evening we came back to
my uncle house.Then when we pack our bag finished.
My uncle send me to the airport
and we came back to our home.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: