วันพุธที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Free Day.

On Wednesday 31/10/07

Today's free day for me because I don't have class.
I got up at 8 o'clock because I have a stomachache.
I think I have a stomachache because yesterday
in the evening I ate papaya salad sure.Then
my mother call me have a breakfast.
When I finished y breakfast my father told me
that in the afternoon you will bring grandmother
go to the hospital in order to check her eyes.
3 weeks ago my grandmother operate on her eyes.
When I went to hospital finished I came back to
my home.My brother persuaded me to Central
rama2 that department store is near my home.
We have dinner at Bar-B-Q Plaza and shopping
something.My brother bought CD,underwear
and eye glasses.Then we go to the book store
I used many time for search a book.
I love to live in book store because that place
have many book.I love to read and I can live
in there all day. When I don't have something do
I always go to book store. I will search a good
book for read.In my home have many a good
book ex. novel,commic book,magazine etc.
Today I brought a book it's name "Oups"
this book wrote in the lover.I saw on the
front cover have a sentence is the best seller
and this book you can read over one night,
but will keep for a lifetime. This book write by
Canny Wolf and Kurt Hortenhuber and translate
in Thai by Kosit Suvinitjit.When we finished
from shopping we become to my home.
take a bath, wrote diary and will sleep
when i finish. Now 23.55 I think it late for me
because I have class at 8 o'clock.
Good night have a nice dream.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: